First Federal of Greene County is pleased to offer Online Banking to its customers free of charge. Online Banking is a feature-rich product that provides another avenue of access for managing accounts.
With Online Banking, you can:
- View account information and history
- Check current balances and view recent transactions
- View images of checks that have cleared your account.
- Move money between accounts to make deposits or loan payments
- Set up e-Alerts
- Receive eStatements
- Download transaction history into your favorite software such as Microsoft Money® (2004 version and earlier), Quicken® (2004 version and earlier), QuickBooks® (version 2004 and earlier) , or Microsoft Excel®, and TurboTax. First Federal does not maintain a software license for importing data with newer versions of MSN Money or Intuit products Quicken and QuickBooks.
Best of all, these features are available 24 hours a day! All you need to get started is an Access ID and password.
Our On-Line Banking service employs a multi-layer protection system to safeguard your financial information. It features trusted operating systems, advanced encryption technology, and multiple firewalls. Furthermore, before gaining access to any account information, each user is authenticated by entering a personal Access ID and Password.
Hardware / Software Requirements:
- You can use any Windows-based, IBM®-compatible computer with a modem, secure Web browser and Internet service provider.
- We recommend at least a Pentium class processor with a 56k modem and Microsoft Internet Explorer® 7.0 or higher.
- To ensure proper security, all Internet browsers should use 128-bit SSL security.
Need to check which browser version you have?
- Click the menu option labeled "Help".
- Then click on the "About..." command.
Online Banking is not available for certain Fiduciary accounts (please read Terms & Conditions for more information)
Free Bill Pay
With First Federal Bill Pay, you can pay your bills online, day or night, 24 hours a day. Bill Pay is loaded with convenient features to streamline payment of bills. Now it is no longer necessary to spend hours reviewing bills, writing checks, placing stamps on envelopes and driving to the Post Office.
Bill Pay allows registered users to:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Pay any bill, anytime
- Reduce check-printing expenses
- View payment history
To enroll in First Federal Bill Pay, you must enroll separately from Online Banking. Once you log into Online Banking you may enroll in Bill Pay by clicking the Bill Payment button and then click "Enroll Me".
For your convenience, First Federal of Greene County also offers mobile banking. Our app can be downloaded on Apple, Android and Amazon devices. Utilizing the app will make it easier for you to manage your money, anytime and anywhere! First Federal of Greene County's mobile app allows you to:
- Check your account balances
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Pay bills
- Find branch offices or ATM locations
- View recent transactions.
In order to utilize First Federal of Greene County’s App, you must complete an Online Banking Application.
To sign up for Online Banking, please visit one of our branches or print out the online enrollment form and mail it to us.